6.Posejdon[ 0 ][0.00%]
7.Oziris[ 1 ][33.33%]
8.Izida[ 0 ][0.00%]
9.Set[ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 3
witchdoctor_Date: Friday, 15.04.2011, 21:59 | Message # 1
Archmage
Group: korisnik
Znate li neke a da nisu razvikani, tipa Zeus, Hera i tako...Napišite neke i nešto o njima...

I am the hands of the Goddess and to Her I offer these... Images made sacred by the spirit in our hearts. Abundance is Your essence of Being. Blessings flow from You Limitlessly. Your Universe is harmony and tension in Balance.

DrFaustDate: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:00 | Message # 2
Mage
Znam jednog ali dosta njih će vjerojatno znati za njega ako su pratili gradivo u povijesti u srednjoj školi.

Štovanje tog boga je bilo kratkotrajno jer su se pobunili stari svećenici u Egiptu protiv štovanja tog boga. Taj bog je bio Aton (Sunčev kolut) a vjerovanje u njega je utemeljio faraon Amenofis IV. (Ehnaton). Kad ga je naslijedio Tutankamon vratio je staro vjerovanje u stare bogove.

witchdoctor_Date: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:00 | Message # 3
Archmage
Hecate

Hecate is the Greek goddess of the crossroads. She is most often depicted as having three heads; one of a dog, one of a snake and one of a horse. She is usually seen with two ghost hounds that were said to serve her. Hecate is most often mispercepted as the goddess of witchcraft or evil, but she did some very good things in her time. One such deed was when she rescued Persephone, (Demeter's daughter, the queen of the Underworld and the maiden of spring), from the Underworld. Hecate is said to haunt a three-way crossroad, each of her heads facing in a certain direction. She is said to appear when the ebony moon shines.

Ovo je moja božica.

I am the hands of the Goddess and to Her I offer these... Images made sacred by the spirit in our hearts. Abundance is Your essence of Being. Blessings flow from You Limitlessly. Your Universe is harmony and tension in Balance.

witchdoctor_Date: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:01 | Message # 4
Archmage
Quote (DrFaust)
Znam jednog ali dosta njih će vjerojatno znati za njega ako su pratili gradivo u povijesti u srednjoj školi.

Štovanje tog boga je bilo kratkotrajno jer su se pobunili stari svećenici u Egiptu protiv štovanja tog boga. Taj bog je bio Aton (Sunčev kolut) a vjerovanje u njega je utemeljio faraon Amenofis IV. (Ehnaton). Kad ga je naslijedio Tutankamon vratio je staro vjerovanje u stare bogove.

Da čuo sam za njega...

DrFaustDate: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:01 | Message # 5
Mage
Quote (witchdoctor_)
Hecate

Hecate is the Greek goddess of the crossroads. She is most often depicted as having three heads; one of a dog, one of a snake and one of a horse. She is usually seen with two ghost hounds that were said to serve her. Hecate is most often mispercepted as the goddess of witchcraft or evil, but she did some very good things in her time. One such deed was when she rescued Persephone, (Demeter's daughter, the queen of the Underworld and the maiden of spring), from the Underworld. Hecate is said to haunt a three-way crossroad, each of her heads facing in a certain direction. She is said to appear when the ebony moon shines.

Ovo je moja božica.

Nikad nisam čuo za nju, ali zanimljivo zvuči taj opis. Intrigantno nekako.

DrFaustDate: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:02 | Message # 6
Mage
Quote (witchdoctor_)
Da čuo sam za njega...

I mislio sam da ćeš znat za tog boga...

witchdoctor_Date: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:05 | Message # 7
Archmage
Quote (DrFaust)
Nikad nisam čuo za nju, ali zanimljivo zvuči taj opis. Intrigantno nekako.

Da i jest. Potraži još o noj na nteu. Evo ti neke njene slike...

Attachments: 4276767.jpg (50.3 Kb) · 4691448.jpg (31.9 Kb)

DrFaustDate: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:06 | Message # 8
Mage
Potražit ću da kad uhvatim vremena.

selma_9Date: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:08 | Message # 9
Apprentice
izida i set nisu antički bogovi

witchdoctor_Date: Friday, 15.04.2011, 22:08 | Message # 10
Archmage
Quote (selma_9)
izida i set nisu antički bogovi

Antika ne podrazumijeva samo grčke i rimske bogove (anticus 3,- star, drevni), nego sva božanstva koja su postojala prije monoteističkog kršćanstva... smile

Forum » Wicca, magija, religija » Mitologija » Antički bogovi
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

witchcraft.do.am © 2024