[ Novi postovi · Članovi · Pravila Foruma · Pretraga · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: calum_umbrosum  
Forum » English section » Forum in English » Intro
Intro
witchdoctor_Date: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:06 | Message # 1
Archmage
Group: korisnik
As you may see, this is the Forum where you may write only in English. Posts containing other languages(Croatian included) will be erased... Thank you for participating!
Its not necessary for you to know perfect English, just come and be part of this project. paper

I am the hands of the Goddess and to Her I offer these... Images made sacred by the spirit in our hearts. Abundance is Your essence of Being. Blessings flow from You Limitlessly. Your Universe is harmony and tension in Balance.

witchdoctor_Date: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:07 | Message # 2
Archmage
Black Dawn je napisao/la:
Wow,man it's a bloody great idea!

Hope it will be good!

Cheers!

Tnx for supporting me. I hope, too!

I am the hands of the Goddess and to Her I offer these... Images made sacred by the spirit in our hearts. Abundance is Your essence of Being. Blessings flow from You Limitlessly. Your Universe is harmony and tension in Balance.

buffyDate: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:08 | Message # 3
Apprentice
there is only one problem.. for me anyway. i can speak enghish quite well, but I have problems with writting redface

From beneath you, it devours.

DrFaustDate: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:08 | Message # 4
Mage
Quote (buffy)
there is only one problem.. for me anyway. i can speak enghish quite well, but I have problems with writting redface

Yeah me to

witchdoctor_Date: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:09 | Message # 5
Archmage
Quote (buffy)

Don't have to be ashamed. That's why I've opened this Forum, to improve your English writing skills...

As you may see, wrongly spelled word are underlined red, so you may realize that you misspelled something... Take this into consideration.

redeemerDate: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:09 | Message # 6
Mage
yeah well........okay
that must be okay
cause if it isnt........than it sucks balls
get it?
i do

buffyDate: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:10 | Message # 7
Apprentice
Quote (witchdoctor_)
Don't have to be ashamed. That's why I've opened this Forum, to improve your English writing skills...

As you may see, wrongly spelled word are underlined red, so you may realize that you misspelled something... Take this into consideration.

will do, tnx. please can you explain me what does Forensic Antrophologyst does, if you now? i asked my mother but she doesn`t know exactly.

witchdoctor_Date: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:11 | Message # 8
Archmage
Quote (buffy)
will do, tnx. please can you explain me what does Forensic Antrophologyst does, if you now? i asked my mother but she doesn`t know exactly.

That is a person who explores and investigates (note dissimilarities between these two words) human fossils or carcasses... They investigate of how they deceased, whether they were murdered or died by natural causes... Their methods are widely used nowadays in modern crime technology... I hope I helped you!

witchdoctor_Date: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:11 | Message # 9
Archmage
If you want more info, go to wikipedia, they will explain it to you thoroughly...

buffyDate: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 23:11 | Message # 10
Apprentice
yeah, you helped me, tnx. Well I watched Bones, but I stil wasn`t sure what exactly antophologysts do. tnx again

Forum » English section » Forum in English » Intro
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

witchcraft.do.am © 2024