[ Novi postovi · Članovi · Pravila Foruma · Pretraga · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: calum_umbrosum  
Forum » Wicca, magija, religija » Mistika » Zazivanje Ozirisa
Zazivanje Ozirisa
witchdoctor_Date: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 21:20 | Message # 1
Archmage
Group: korisnik
Hear me, Osiris, for I am true of voice!
Come forth to dwell in thine image that I may adore thee and converse with thee!
Osiris, Lord of the Black Land and Foremost of the Westerners! Thee, thee I invoke!
Thou whose skin is green like the leaves of the Lotus! Thee, thee I invoke!
Thou who bearest the Crook and Flail crossed upon thy breast! Thee, thee I invoke!
Osiris, Slain and Risen! Eternal living god! Thee, thee I invoke!
Ruler of the Duat and Lord of Resurrection! Thee, thee I invoke!
Thou who hath brought the secrets of civilization to the world! Thee, thee I invoke!
Lord of the Fertile Waters, who brings forth the vitality of the Earth! Thee, thee I invoke!
Osiris! King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Ruler of Rulers! Thee, thee I invoke!

I am the hands of the Goddess and to Her I offer these... Images made sacred by the spirit in our hearts. Abundance is Your essence of Being. Blessings flow from You Limitlessly. Your Universe is harmony and tension in Balance.

buffyDate: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 21:20 | Message # 2
Apprentice
Thou whose skin is green like the leaves of the Lotus! Thee, thee I invoke!
Thou who bearest the Crook and Flail crossed upon thy breast! Thee, thee I invoke!

please prevedi jer ovaj dio nisam shvatila. gdje nađeš sve te rituale?
prizivanje ozirisa, to ne može baš svatko, šta ne? mislim bilo bi pre jednostavno, kad bi ja sad sjela, izgovorila riječi i aj bok. please možeš li pojasnit kako se zapravo prizivanje izvodi i koliko mi predznanje i iskustvo treba. mislim ne može se baš s ovim početi ili

From beneath you, it devours.

witchdoctor_Date: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 21:21 | Message # 3
Archmage
Prijevod: Tebe, kojem je koža zelena poput lotosa! Tebe, tebe zazivam!
Ti, koji nosiš Srp i Mlat prekrižene na prsima! Tebe, tebe zazivam!

Za ovakvo zazivanje trebaš imati dosta iskustva, prije svega trebaš se znati zaštiti prije svakog rituala, bacanja čini i sl. Preporučam Ritual Pentagrama, za koji opet treba iskustva... Ali za početak si možeš vizualizirati ogromnu žutu loptu unutar koje se nalaziš! Nju doživljavaš kao zaštitu. istina, ne može se s ovim počet....

I am the hands of the Goddess and to Her I offer these... Images made sacred by the spirit in our hearts. Abundance is Your essence of Being. Blessings flow from You Limitlessly. Your Universe is harmony and tension in Balance.

buffyDate: Saturday, 16.04.2011, 21:21 | Message # 4
Apprentice
ali ako i za Ritual Pentagrama treba iskustvo, zašto mi to preporučaš? probat ću kad mi pojasniš malo to sa zaštitom prije Rituala. nije mi baš jasno.

From beneath you, it devours.

frater_ISMI_Date: Friday, 10.06.2011, 13:57 | Message # 5
Apprentice
Witchdoc čini mi se da imaš i znanja i prakse no da nisi baš kompletan, možda sam u krivu no čitajući tvoje postove mi se to tako ne čini.... evo primjerice zbog L.B.R.P. koji je ritual koji se prvi uči i temelj je gotovo svake prakse dalje. Kod tog rituala se treba znati točno što koji simbol, kretnja ili zaziv znači no to je temelj svega i definitivno treba preporučati da se kreće upravo od njega. Te da se ne radi ništa dok se toliko ne zna taj ritual da ga se može izvoditi bez fizičkih pokreta. No naravno to je već priča koja se odnosi na izvođenje LBRP na mentalnoj razini...

Kad smo kod invokcije Ozirisa, prenosim invokaciju od E.O.G.D.
http://www.esotericgoldendawn.com/mysteries_egyptian_invoke_osiris.htm

"I am Osiris Onnophris who is found perfect before the Gods. I hath said: These are the elements of my Body perfected through suffering, glorified through trial. The scent of the dying Rose is as the repressed sigh of my Suffering. And the flame-red Fire as the energy of mine undaunted Will. And the Cup of Wine is the pouring out of the blood of my heart, sacrificed unto Regeneration, unto the newer life. And the bread and salt are as the foundations of my body, which I destroy in order that they may be renewed. For I am Osiris Triumphant.

Even Osiris Onnophris the Justified One. I am He who is clothed with the body of flesh yet in whom flames the spirit of the eternal Gods.

I am the Lord of Life. I am triumphant over Death, and whosoever partaketh with me shall with me arise. I am the manifester in Matter of Those whose abode is the Invisible. I am the purified. I stand upon the Universe. I am it's Reconciler with the eternal Gods. I am the Perfector of Matter, and without me the Universe is not."

Ti navodiš invokaciju Fratera Osirisa Michaela. ok...ne znam kakav je inače....

Equal Rights and Justice!
"Ljubio sam Ma'at i postao njezin ljubavnik. Njezin sam gospodar i rob!"
"The Method of Science, the Aim of Religion”

piranjaDate: Sunday, 12.06.2011, 21:52 | Message # 6
Apprentice
i što se postigne ovim spellovima? ima li to kakvog fora efekta?

frater_ISMI_Date: Monday, 13.06.2011, 11:48 | Message # 7
Apprentice
Quote (piranja)
što se postigne ovim spellovima? ima li to kakvog fora efekta?

-To nisu spelovi. Spelovi su, bar po mom mišljenju, hrpa bljezgarija koji mogu imati uspjeha ali i ne moraju.
Najvažnije u praksi je razumjeti zašto nešto tako funkcionira nego da funkcionira, a da se ne zna zašto i kako.

Kao što rekoh L.B.R.P. ali i mnogi drugi rituali nisu i nemaju veze sa nižim oblicima magije poput nekakvih spelova....

Prvo, čast Vještičarstvu no mnogi rituali su izvedeni i izvađaju se iz Redova koji nemaju mnogo veze sa Vještičarstvom poput G.:.D.:.

I da ne pričamo stvari koje nemaju temelja, LBRP je nastao i razvio se upravo u Redu G.:.D.:. te ne postoje dokazi o postojanju tog rituala ikada prije (govorimo o ritualu, ne o simbolu. Simbol je star vjerojatno koliko i ljudski rod).

L.B.R.P. je ritual pročišćenja i posvećenja kako hrama u kojem se rad izvodi tako i praktičara ali i prisutnih ako se radi u grupi. No sam ritual ima daaaleko veću važnost i negdje Crowley navodi "budala je onaj koji koristi L.B.R.P. samo za čišćenje..."

Equal Rights and Justice!
"Ljubio sam Ma'at i postao njezin ljubavnik. Njezin sam gospodar i rob!"
"The Method of Science, the Aim of Religion”

Forum » Wicca, magija, religija » Mistika » Zazivanje Ozirisa
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

witchcraft.do.am © 2024